Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pictures For My Plan

Here were the pictures I said I'd upload.
This is the pea vine climbing up our string structure. This is called Vertical Gardening.

As you can see, the plants grew much bigger than I had expected. The middle of this picture is the aisle of our plot. It is covered by the pumpkin plant. (Sorry it's sideways).

This is the left side of my plan for the garden. The dates are horizontal, while the vegetables are vertical. You will see what the letters and colors mean.


This is the middle of my plan.
This is the end portion and the key for my plan
The first plan is what I wanted it to be, before my dad told me to consider size, and such. The bottom one is what I finally decided on. You will see what the colors and signs mean.



This is the left side of the key for my garden bed layout.
This is the other side of the key for the garden bed layout
This is the left side of my garden cost sheet
This is the middle of my garden cost sheet. I did not fill it out completely so it is not up to date
This is the last side of my garden cost sheet. Again it is not up to date.
This is a more simplified version. It does not have costs or savings. It just has the savings I made off the vegetables alone without any subtraction. Once again it is not up to date.

I am sorry if these pictures are late, and not perfectly clear but this should give you an idea of what I did. You will have to refer to my previous post: My Plan for what is what. I hope this helps you when planning your garden. If you have any questions, join this site so you can post a comment/question. I'll try to help out. It would help if you post it under the latest post, no matter what the post is about. 

            The Blomer signing out.













No comments:

Post a Comment